How to join:
- Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
- Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves
- Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
- Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of her post.
- Put a link back to pen to paper (http://www.pentopaperblog.com) somewhere in your post.
- Visit other blogs and enjoy!
My book for this week:
Sisterhood Everlasting- By Ann Brashares
Despite having jobs and men that they love, each knows something is missing: the closeness that once sustained them. Carmen is a successful actress in New York, engaged to be married, but misses her friends. Lena finds solace in her art, teaching in Rhode Island, but still thinks of Kostos and the road she didn’t take. Bridget lives with her longtime boyfriend, Eric, in San Francisco, and though a part of her wants to settle down, a bigger part can’t seem to shed her old restlessness.
Then Tibby reaches out to bridge the distance, sending the others plane tickets for a reunion that they all breathlessly await. And indeed, it will change their lives forever—but in ways that none of them could ever have expected.
As moving and life-changing as an encounter with long-lost best friends, Sisterhood Everlasting is a powerful story about growing up, losing your way, and finding the courage to create a new one.
I only just heard about this book a few weeks ago, but I've read the entire Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series, and now I've got to get this one. I really enjoyed the series and I'm really now wanting to know how everything will end for the girls and how everything will just come together. I'm definitely looking forward to getting this book!